Sunday, July 11, 2010

Eva Longoria Parker



Eva Longoria Parker is a famous American actress and model.
She landed her first television role in 2000, guest starring in an episode of Beverly Hills 90210.
In 2004, she got a role that made her a super star.
She starred as Gabrielle Solis in Desperate Housewives.
She's won 5 times with Desperate Housewives and been nominated many times at famous awards.
Gabrielle was just like her so I wouldn't imagine any other actresses for that role instead of her.
It doesn't seem that her real life is very different from gaby's life in the soap.
I don't know that much about her but I think she's a prankster like children and enjoy her life.
That's the reason why I like her so much.
She married Tony Parker, a talented basketball player, in 2005.
And finally one thing surprized me while I was googling about her was she is seven years older
that him! 8-O


sorry for not posting within deadline :`-(
stella

No comments:

Post a Comment