Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My favorite snack is Kim-ma-ri. (Sally)


Hello everyone. I had a movie nighht and just got back to dorm.

I hope I am not late for the homework due!




Anyway, my favorite snack I am going to tell you is Kim-Ma-Ri.

This is fried food with some kind of noodles in it. Ingredients could be various

depending on person's flavor. In other words, you can put some chopped peppers(I like it)

or carrots so that you could taste it better. The taste is kind of like crunchy.

However, it takes a little too much oil to fry it, so some of you might not like it.

Also, do you guys remember Duk-Bok-Ki which we've seen in the textbook?

Kim-Ma-Ri goes perfectly well with Duk-Bok-Ki, so you might want to take a note for that tip! :-)

I also thank you guys for giving me info about the snack I didn't know.

There is something new I can try later on! Woh~ I'm excited! :-)

Good night, see you guys tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment