Friday, July 16, 2010

My happiest memory


Hello,this is Bob.I am glad to share my happiest memory with you.It is a journey to Germany in 2000 with my whole families including my father,mother,older sister,my twin sister ,and me.Even it is so far from now,I can still clearly remember that we have a lot of fun there.We ate Haxe, and it does scare me that it is too big to finish.The most I admire in the journey is the trip of Schloss Neuschwanstein.I was amazing for its beauty.I can bate it is the most pretty castle in the world.When you come into the castle ,you will feel you are in fairy tales.I really enjoy the time when we communicated with each others and walked in the forest beside the beautiful water fall nearby the castle.It was so happy that time.I would like to suggest you visit there at least once.

No comments:

Post a Comment