Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Kwon, Hye In (Sally) - Something I enjoyed about the class

Hi ladies and gentlemen! I'm Hyein (Sally) from South Korea. It was very nice to meet all of you guys. I definitely liked my first class, because I've been waiting for a class during the holidays. (I've just spent my holidays doing nothing special.)

Anyway, the thing I liked the most about today's class was that I could have a chance to talk to many of you. (not all of you, so I'll say hello to rest of you tomorrow.) I felt also comfortable when our teacher Stalin kindly guided us and let us know about the things we should remember.

Even though we're all strangers now, I guess we'll absolutely get closer as a few days pass by. I hope to have a pleasure time with all of you!

See you tomorrow~

-Hye In (Sally)

ps. I'm afraid the picture is big enough to surprise you.. Sorry! XD

1 comment: