Friday, July 9, 2010

Interesting things about the music band "Oasis"

Noel Gallagher
Oasis

Oasis


Hi everyone! I'm Hye In (Sally). I searched some interesting things about my favorite music band "Oasis" Hope to give you some info that can interest you! XD

ps. Have an increasingly wonderful weekend!!


1) The music band Oasis were formed in Manchester in 1991, originally known as The Rain.

2) The band was listed in the Guinness Book of World Records in 2010 for "Longest Top 10 UK chart Run By A Group" after an unprecendented of 22 successive Top 10 hits in the UK.

3) Oasis were most heavily influenced by The Beatles.

4) Some of the quotes of Noel Gallagher.

-We're not arrogant, we just believe we're the best band in the world.

-If I were in Beatles, I'd be a good George Harrison.

-I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for my Mum. I know I've got Irish blood because I wake up everyday with a hangover.







No comments:

Post a Comment