Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fresh start at Olemiss

Hello. This is Stella from South Korea.
Well.. today was our first class so some were nervous or shy like me and
the others did pretty good.
It's a huge class so there are some people who I haven't even talk to yet.
It seems you all are nice, enthusiastic and fun-loving people
I feel like it's gonna be exciting class and I hope it won't take long time to get to know you all.

I read all of posts that you wrote. It was kind of interesting haha.
just one thing that I concerned about is our class starts too early.
I mean it is hard to have breakfast before class and even if I have breakfast early , it's still
too early to have lunch after having breakfast. (Do you know what I mean?)
Now I'm kind of worried how many people would figure out what I wanted to say.
Anyways it was great to see you and i'll see you tomorrow.
Bye

2 comments:

  1. Stella you made me laugh!!! I understood what you mean!!! hauhauahuahauhauahu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, Stella. It's too early to have lunch at 11 o'clock. However, we have to do it.

    ReplyDelete