Saturday, July 17, 2010

My HAPPIEST MOMENT



My happiest moment is with my mom when I was a girl. My mom used to go with me to any place, we went to Margarita´s Island, Aruba, Italy and in Italy was my happiest moment we would stay in different hotels but that was the best I played with two girls and they were my friends, I swum in one big pool when I didn´t know swim, I ate, visited many place, enjoy with my mom when we went to shopping around the city, we used to wake up early and then we walked for Roma, wel that was my happiest moment! In this moment you know a few more about me. I like your happiest moment they are cute and really funny! well bye

I´m sorry everyone for the time, my laptop didn´t want enter on internet and I could not fix my laptop yesterday
By: Merly Zambrano

No comments:

Post a Comment