Friday, July 16, 2010

Happiest memory with my family

Hi this is stella and I'm gonna talk about my summer vacation in 2008.
Since I went to the university, my family actually hadn't gone on vacation
altogether because my old brother went to military service for 2years and
I was also busy for some reasons. Anyways, we went to Kyoungpodae which is famous beach in Korea and quite far from my home. I was so excited because i felt like it was family reunion. When we got there, it was night and we were all tired and hungry.We stayed at a pension that was cozy and clean. There was a place that enabled us to barbeque, so we could have barbeque and seashells.
After eating, we went to the beach to do fireworks. My older brother and I ran around, holding sparkling things and my parents took pictures of us and drank beer sitting on the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment