Saturday, July 10, 2010

THE PERSON WHO I REALLY REALLY ADMIRE


Well talk about roll models, I have one roll model and she is really one model one super model, she is Tyra Banks. I admire her because she is a succesfull woman. She was the first African-American model to feature on the covers of "GQ" and "Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue", Tyra Banks has come a long way to become one of the most successful persons in the world of entertainment media.
Tyra Banks is an American model, an actress and a singer. She is also the host and the creator of renowned shows, like "America's Next Top Model" and "The Tyra Banks Show". She has authored a book titled "Tyra's Beauty Inside &Out" which was published in 1998.
I had practiced since 2005 modeling and for that she is my second roll model or the second person who I admire.


The person who we can admire (he or she) doesn´t need be famous, they just need be a roll model for us

BY:
MERLY ZAMBRANO

No comments:

Post a Comment