Saturday, July 10, 2010

I love Rachel McAdams

My favorite actress is Rachel McAdams.
I really like her because she is beautiful and sweet.
She is a great actress and she always plays excellent!
I admire her because she does whatever she wants...

Some things about her:
1. McAdams was born in London, Ontario, Canada and grew up in the nearby city of St. Thomas. Her father, Lance, is a truck driver, and her mother, Sandra, is a nurse.

2. McAdams received popular acclaim for roles in both Mean Girls and The Notebook and was honored for her work, including a record five nominations and three wins at the MTV Movie Awards in 2005. McAdams beat competition including Beyoncé Knowles and Jessica Alba.

3.She took up competitive figure skating at the age of four and acting at age 12 at a summer theatre camp in St. Thomas, Ontario named Original Kids.

I am sorry for being late... :(

With my love
Olga :)

No comments:

Post a Comment