Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hello Everybody!! by Alice Pedroso



Hello Everybody!!! How are ya'll doing? First of all I want to say Welcome to Ole Miss and to Oxford! I bet most of you just got here, so I hope ya'll have fun and enjoy USA!

I am Alice and I am from Brazil. I am 25 years old and I am already graduate in a college (my major is International Relations). I came to USA to be an au pair that means to come to USA, live with an american family, to be a nanny of their kids and also I have to study english or american culture, because of this I am here at the Ole Miss.

I already took one class last semester at Ole Miss and I think was awesome! One of the good things in this University is: they really want to help you learn English, every penny you spent there it will worth! Of course, you need to study as well!! :))

I hope ya'll make a lot of new friends!! I've been made good friends down here!!! Friends that I know that'll be forever! I think one of the good things to go to another country is make friendship...you start to learn new cultures, new habits, new languages and in the end they will be part of your family...I know most of you will be here just for one month but it doesn't matter, enjoy your friends, your classes, make this worth for your life!!

This first class was awesome! I didn't talk with all of you but I noticed this class have the most happy, intelligent, beautiful and kind people!!! :)) I hope we have a good month and I hope have the opportunity to meet ya'll!

Kisses and Hugs
:))

p.s. This picture is me with my chilean friends in one of the trips that IEP organized to us!

1 comment:

  1. I really miss my twin sister. But reading the blog, I could see that she is very good. I love you very much. Come back soon and teach me English....lol.
    Te amo!
    Divirta-se um montão!!rsrs
    ;)

    ReplyDelete