Saturday, July 10, 2010

MERLY ZAMBRANO the person who I admire (first part)

I need to say that the first part of my blogges was delete.. so this is the first part:

I have two person who I admired: the first person, you know who is because yesterday I talked about she in the class. She isn´t famous but she is my roll model it´s just my mom. She is my support, is very down-to-earth, honest, out going, competitive, organized, sweet with me and smatr althought she is stress-back. She gave me all that I need, the most important in the world "LOVE", and woooww of course somes things more like clothes, shoes, food. SHe works for me and has brought forward she had been mom and dad in the same time! we are friends, and mom and daughter. She isn´t famous or one big actress or model, but she is my first roll model she is the first person who I admire!

No comments:

Post a Comment