Friday, July 9, 2010

My favourite singer - Faye Wong


Hi everybody
I am Lisa from Hong Kong. I would like to tell you about my favourite singer. Her name is Faye Wong.
Faye Wong
(singer, songwriter, actress)
1. Faye Wong was born in Beijing in 1969.
2. She and her family moved to Hong Kong when she was 18 years old.
3. She started her musical career at the age of 20.
4. I like her songs very much. One of them is called "No Regrets". She wrote the lyrics by herself.
5. She is one of the best-selling Cantonese pop singers in 2000.
6. In 1994, she actd in a film called "Chungking Express". After that, she won her "Best Actress" award at the 1994 Stockholm International Film Festival.
7. Faye is a talented artist. She is hard-working. She concentrates on her work and she never talks about her private life in public. Some of the Hong Kong media do not like her. However, her songs and albums made great success in Hong Kong, Taiwan, China and Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment